Jumat, 17 Januari 2014

One of My Lucky Days

HELLO, everybody! Weekend already, right? :)

The weather is always been cloudy, rainy, and windy these days. Today, I feel so busy because I have to handle the letter for my absence from college. Fortunately,  the person who served me did her job quickly. That was relieving. Fiuh~ How was your day? I hope it was a good day J

I won’t  forget my mom’s saying “if we sow good seeds, good crops we will harvest.” My mom always told me to do nice things to anyone. It made my belief that there are wingless angels get stronger.

I wrote this because I miss the old man which I met when I went to Fukuoka, Japan. That man is a taxi driver who took me from airport to dorm of Fukuoka University. Because my flight schedule got delayed I didn’t picked up by Fukuoka University’s officials like candidates from other countries. So, I spent one night in Singapore while waiting for next flight to Fukuoka. Despite the fact that I got five stars serving such as hotel and wonderful meals, I lost one day in Japan. But the good thing is I felt like some kind of a member of some royal family. :3  and….. the most precious thing I experienced on that day was the meeting with the kind taxi driver. Actually, the university will give back the money I used to pay the taxi when I get to the university. So, I paid with my own yen. I only brought 4000 of yen. But, tetteretotett… it turned out that I must pay 5000 of yen. Oh God, I was shivering like mad. You know what happened next ?! The driver let me go for just 4000 of yen. What a luck. I offered to pay the rest with USD but he won’t accept. He said “just 4000 of yen is fine” while showing his kind smile J

the taxi and the great driver

 That’s not the only generosity the man gave me. A long the way he told me so much about Fukuoka. He also gave me two books about Fukuoka as memento. I was so touched and I felt so lucky. I won’t deny it. I could only return the favor by giving thanks and a pair of traditional keychain from Yogyakarta. I hope those gifts could bring joy to him. Thank you so much, Sir.

There are so many kind persons in this world. I’ll always try to be one of them. Thanks God for blessing with good persons around me.

HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE :))

1 komentar:

  1. What a nice story mbok :) Can't believe we'll meet in few weeks ! yaay ><

    www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus